About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Years Eve and 31 Day Challenge!!

Hello everyone!

Wow I can't believe that 2012 is right around the corner! This past year was trying at times and the best thing was that I always had Jesus to turn to for help. I hope that you've all made so many cherished memories with your families and friends over the holidays!

There will be alot of changes in the coming year for me, starting with a 31 Day Challenge throughout the month of January. What I'll be doing is making a video each day about anything from crafting to an outing with my hubby. I've never done anything like this before and I'm gonna do all I can to complete it! I've seen many videos regarding a 31 Day Challenge and I thought, I wonder if I could do it? Wish me luck!!

Have a wonderful New Year and blessings to you all in 2012!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment