About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Crocheted Headbands

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all are having a beauiful day wherever you may be!

Here's a couple of pictures of my latest crocheted creations.




The top picture is something I made for my SIL's daughter and the bottom one is for a friend's daughter. Here's a link to the video tutorial I found, click. You can also find the tutorial on how to make the flower through the same channel.

I've found that crocheting is not only fun, but relaxing!! I hope you've enjoyed this and have a blessed beautiful day!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment