About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! My 31 Days Challenge Announcement!!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year and made lots of memories!! We had a fun night at church with the youth and young adults groups. We played games, ate lots of yummy foods and snacks and watched Prince of Persia! We rang in the new year with some sparkling cider too!

Here's the video I made about my plans for the month of January! I forgot to mention that I will be posting the videos on here so if you follow me on my blog you can see what I'm doing on YouTube. But you can always follow me on both =) If I sound like I'm all over the place, please excuse me I've had lots of caffiene and sugar, haha!!

31 Days Challenge Announcement!! Enjoy!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful blessed day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment