About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Captured Fairy ~ Talula Bell

Hey Everyone!

I saw a video from cynthialoowho on YouTube on how to create this awesome fun project and  I wanted to try my hand at creating a captured fairy in a jar and this is what I came up with!




I used a salsa jar and found the photo on the internet. I also used LSG products to add color to the flowers and lace! Here's a link to my YouTube channel to get a closer look!
http://youtu.be/2iz6iNstFVg

Hope you've enjoyed it!! Have a blessed day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment