About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anniversary Fan

Hello Everyone!

I made this fan for my hubby for our 8th Anniversary back in September, but for some reason I didn't post it here. Whoops!



I was inspired when I saw a tutorial by cynthialoowho on YouTube and thought it would be perfect for him. It's something that I never thought I'd do.

Supplies:
Burgundy CS
Mariaposa CS
White CS
Recollections Flowers
Pearl Trim
Burgundy Roses
Small Flat Sticks
Distress Stain from Tim Holtz
Hot Glue/Gun
Rhinestones
Chipboard
*The Kiss Me logo I down loaded from the computer.

Hope you've enjoyed it and hope you try it out!! Have a beautiful blessed day!!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment