About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Guest Designer Lala-Palooza

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lisa from My Pulelehua Inspirations and I am so excited to be a Guest Designer on Alex's blog, You Had Me At Craft! Thank you so much Alex for this awesome opportunity!

My love of jewelry making came about 5 years ago. I bought a new outfit, but couldn't find the right accessories. That day I went with whatever I had in my jewelry box, not very happy either. Then the search on how to make jewelry began. Let's just say that now no matter what outfit I choose to wear, I ALWAYS have the perfect accessory! Lately, I've been getting into the vintage look and here's what I've created to share with you.




I've used antiqued metal chains, jump rings, head pins, necklace findings, earring findings, and charms from Blue Moon Beads. The paper used for the charms are from Graphic45-Curtain Call to which I applied Glossy Accents over to create a shiny protective seal. The flowers are from I Am Roes and I also used the Glossy Accents to adhere it to a 'doughtnut' piece which is attatched to the chain. I added ribbon from Offray in Oatmeal just to give it a little something extra. The beads used were from a mixed bag I got years ago. And to finish it off, I added a butterfly charm to the necklace finding. Why a butterfly? Well, Pulelehua is how you'd say buttefly in Hawaiian and it's part of my blog:)

I want to thank you for taking the time to read my post! If you'd like to see more of what I do, please visit my blog!
http://mypulelehuainspirations.blogspot.com

Have a blessed day!!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! Would love to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete