About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Getting Back into the Swing of Things!

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a really really long time since I last posted.  For the past several months a lot has happened, hindering me from continuing what I love, CREATING! But no more! Doors have been opening up for me and it has given me a new level of confidence.  I'm not going to let what others think or say about me.  I know who I am and that's all that matters!!

I look forward to sharing more of my creations with you soon!!

Have a blessed day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment