About Me

My photo
Welcome to My Pulelehua Inspirations!! I have been married since 2003 to a wonderful man who not only loves me, but loves God!! I have been crafting since I was a little girl and that's when I discovered the beauty of butterflies!! How each design was created in a unique way. The same way each one of us are created! I hope that your visit here will uplift and inspire you to create beautiful things!!

Friday, September 2, 2011

My Creations #2

Here are other things that I enjoy making!! I saw someone making and Easter Tag for a swap she was in and I decided to try my hand at one or two...hehe!!







I love this quote!! I had to grab it when I saw it!!



Mother's Day Mini Album I made for my mom.



 Accordian Mini Albums I made for my niece and nephews!!








Mini Pizza Box





I made 3x3 mini cards and envelopes to put inside of the pizza box!!





My first layout in years!! I think it needs more bling!!



My niece just had a baby boy and I decided to make him a mini album. I've never done one with rings before and this is my first boy album!! It was so difficult to find the right embellishments for it. But I think it turned out okay.









Now this one I made for my sister in law's friend. It wasn't too hard to bling it up!!lol




Well I hope you've enjoyed another look into my creative world!! Have a blessed day!!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment